February 6, 2014
AYSO EXECUTIVE MEMBERS – SAVE THE DATE!
Dear AYSO Executive Member,
Please save the date for the 2014 National Annual General Meeting in Anaheim, California! This year, attendees at the AYSO NAGM will celebrate AYSO’s 50th Anniversary. Please note the new schedule for this year’s NAGM, and make your reservations early.
Here are some of the key scheduled events:
FRIDAY MAY 23rd
* 1 p.m. Registration opens
* 3 - 3:45 p.m. Review of proposed Bylaw or Rules & Regs amendments
* 4 - 5 p.m. Welcome Speech & Keynote Speaker
* 5 - 6 p.m. Nominations for National Board and Candidate Speeches
* 6:30 - 8 p.m. Welcome Reception
SATURDAY MAY 24th
* 8:30 - 9:45 a.m. Candidates Forum
* 12:30 - 2:15 p.m. Hall of Fame Lunch
* 3:45 - 4:30 Meet the Candidates reception
* 5 - 6 p.m. General Business Session - Election of Board of Directors
* 7 - 9 p.m. 50th Anniversary Gala Dinner
SUNDAY MAY 25th
8:30 a.m. until conclusion
General Business Session continues, including election of National President and votes on any proposed amendments to AYSO Bylaws or Rules and Regs.
All business is scheduled to conclude on Sunday, May 25th.
A detailed NAGM schedule, including caucuses, updates and silent auction can be found at ayso.org/nagm/schedule. Should any changes to the schedule be required, updates will be provided on the NAGM webpage.
We look forward to seeing you in Anaheim, and joining the AYSO community in celebrating 50 years of enriching children’s lives!